02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Widgets

BNKI619-Internship Report on NBP

Executive Summary

Internship is the great tools for gaining practical and professional knowledge. Virtual university has given me task to done internship in any company. Hence for the fulfillment of this university requirement I have selected National bank of Pakistan. It is great bank supported by the Government. I worked in said bank, only 7 weak in different department. During my stay in department, I leant lot of activities performed by this department. Now it is time is to write report on national bank of Pakistan importantly its banking procedure. You will be able to study the national bank History, its product lines, its competitors briefly in the next coming pages. After these portion, readers will be able to study about all NBP all departments information, its tasks, and procedure how it perform. In the next portion of my report will be consist on those Department where I got Training. I will show my tasks that I performed during my internship period. After this the major portion of my report will be start, it will be the Banking function. I have clearly wrote NBP banking function, allocation of funds, source of funds, etc according to Virtual university given format. Another vital portion of my report is Critical analysis, where I have observed according to my theoretically perceptions towards national bank issues. At the end of the report after Conclusion, I have wrote some necessary recommendation and suggestion for NBP improvement.



Future Prospective of the National bank of Pakistan



In future NBP Ltd try to provide better facilities to their customer then competitors. In this way NBP continually try to spreading their network in other city so that it can facilitate their customer in better way. We know that National bank of Pakistan has also opened 25 international branch. It can offer many scheme to the customer and continually try easily competing their competitors. But it can face some external constrain regarding the instability of the country condition and economy situation. If we look in the financial strength then we could see that the recent discount rate hike to 13% and 100 bp increased each in CRR and SLR to 9% and 19 % respectively. And obligation of 5% minimum deposit rates on interest demeanor checking accounts from July'2009 onwards would squeeze NIM and result potentially higher credit costs thus potentially trimming net interest income & dipping future profitability of NBP. NBP has amplified its penetration high margin segment. in spite of the challenges of decrepit demand & rising NPLs due to higher interest rate vulnerability and late entrance along with the established brand equity of existing players like BOP



Dear Students, if you are looking  help in BNKI619-internship Report-Banking then you are now at the right place. Discuss your Report through email


Contact Us






SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.