02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Widgets

Internship Report on Wateen Telecom Limited (MIS)

MISI619:Internship report (MIS)-VU


ACKNOWLEDGEMENT


I’m highly thankful to Allah Almighty who blessed me for the successful completion of this internship report. Beneficiaries ought to have the decency to express their gratitude and acknowledgement for the receipt of good things from their benefactors, particularly the knowledge, and the perpetual wealth and too without any obligation.



I’m highly indebted to my supervisor, Mr. Riaz Bashir, Regional Coordinator Wateen Telecom Pvt. Ltd. Sahiwal, for his dedication in bringing me really hardworking, his kind and sincere advices, instructions and motivation from the very beginning to the accomplishment of my internship.


I’ve learnt from his kind advices and embarking my career would be full of confidence and enthusiasm. I thank him whole-heartedly for his noble contribution to my education, internship and owe him too with great honor.


My thanks are for my loving parents, sincere brothers and sisters for their prayers, love support and guidance for completion this internship, which brought every success in my life.


EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

I completed more than 7 week’s internship at Wateen Telecom Private Limited in Sahiwal, city of Central I region. My aim was to learn the difference between the theoretical life and the practical life.


While I got the opportunity for internship in Wateen Telecom Private Limited I tried to get the maximum out from this. I was much happy to get this internship because it could certainly help me in finding my job and exploring the field of communication which was my craze.

Wateen is well known for the word of WiMax for people in Pakistan. Wateen stands for World Interoperability for Microwave Access. WiMax is a 4G technology which is one of the latest communication based technology in the world of communication.

WiMax has its IEEE standard of 802.16 which is for broadband wireless access. Wateen was the first organization to launch the WiMax in Pakistan with its true features. Wateen has launched this technology in more than 22 cities of Pakistan which is itself a record in world for any communication based organization.

Wateen is focusing on providing the true taste of internet to its end user with very low rates and amazing customer services.

I tried to observe all the internal and external factors of Wateen Telecom during my internship. All the internal strengths and weakness are highlighted in this report with all opportunities and threats at the end of this report. What factors can be adopted to reduce the weakness and threats and to enhance the strengths and opportunities are also mentioned at the end.

How to Get this Report?

If you are looking MIS619 Internship report on any banks/others company, simply write us at vuaccess@gmail.com and get quality of internship report in your email box.







SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.