02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Widgets

Download Internship Report on Coca Cola Beverages Pakistan

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

I decided to take up Askari Commercial Bank Limited for my internship because its competing bank nowadays and gives a good training to the internees. So in order to learn more this was my choice.




This report is about my internship that I have undergone at Askari Commercial Bank Limited Multan Branch from 26th June 2003 to 10th August, 03. During my internship I am able to learn practical aspect of business, and get good working experience.



On the very first day of my internship I reported to Human Resource Manager / Operation Manager Mr. Shoukat Hussain Babar. He gave me small introduction of the bank and introduced me to the staff of the bank. Every internee is rotated among the bank’s departments and so was I. This rotation is done in order to have general concept regarding bank’s functions, operations and policies. In this rotation the stay in department is usually a week. I have learned more about the Bills and Foreign Trade department and have given below the caption of activities I was involved in during the period of six weeks.


During my internship I found that Askari Commercial Bank is a best bank in Multan because most of the Exports and Imports in Multan are done through this bank. Multan is one of the cotton growing cities of Pakistan. Most of the businesses in Multan are directly or indirectly linked to cotton that is also the case with Askari Commercial Bank’s clients. Because Multan is a Agricultural City, and its major export is Cotton and Mango. So its export is done on seasonal basis. In the season of cotton and Mango export Askari Commercial Bank get its target easily but difficult for it to get its target in the off season. Same with the case of imports, in Multan major imports is Oil Seeds which is also done on seasonal Basis.





Low profit rates are one of the major reasons for not meeting the deposit targets. The profit rates on Askari deposit schemes are quite low when compared with other banks especially with the National Saving Centers. In today every customers is the rational customer he knows the value of money and wants a best return on his money.





Earlier Askari Commercial were able to attract customer due to their ancillary services like ATM Cards, Credit Cards, Online Banking etc. but now all the banks are offering these services through their own network or through third party contracting, so our plus points are no more our advantages. So the only thing through which ACBL can increase their deposits are profit rates, because the customers only want maximum profit on their investment

Dear user get complete report (soft copy) only in Rs 1000. Just email me at


vuaccess@gmail.com.
and get soft copy or call +923364220477

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.