02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Friday, August 26, 2016

Widgets

Internship Report on Allied bank (ABL) 2016

Allied Bank Limited is the first bank incorporated on the soil of Pakistan.  It was incorporated in Lahore before independence in 1942 as Australasia Bank and was renamed as Allied Bank of Pakistan Limited in 1974 and Allied Bank Limited in 2005. In August 2004 as a result of capital reconstruction, the Bank’s ownership was transferred to a consortium comprising of Ibrahim Leasing Limited and Ibrahim Group. Allied Bank Limited is the one of the top and renowned bank it has excellent reputation.

University has given me task to get practical and professional knowledge by doing internship in any leading company. Therefore I have selected Allied bank to get some practical knowledge from their employees. During my internship I learnt lot of practical knowledge in different departments.  The main purpose of this internship report was to show you my training activities which I have performed during internship period. The second aim of this report was to show you the ratio analysis of most recent three years.

The first part of this report is consist on Bank introduction its history, product lines, competitors information, and holding all banks departments information. In the 2nd part I have written my training program, here i wrote my all activities which I performed during my internship. The 3rd part of this report is consisting on ratio analysis, here I done some ratio analysis of this bank with the help of secondary data. During this analysis I have found some true findings which are under below.

Table of Content 


Note: Students other than Finance area may also request at vuaccess@gmail.com. You can get internship report only in Rs 1000/- . Only serious students may contact us. 

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.