02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Widgets

Internship report of mcb Bank Ltd Pk

Internship Report on Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)

MCB Coffer Limited (Formerly Muslim Commercial Coffer Limited) has a solid foundation of over 50 years in Pakistan, with a arrangement of over 900 branches, over 750 of which are Automated Branches, over 222 MCB ATMs in 41 cities civic and a arrangement of over 12 banks on the MNET ATM Switch.
MCB's operations connected to be automated with focus on cause of expenses, re-alignment of back-end processing to access productivity, accessory of chump account standards, action ability and controls. The Coffer has taken the advance in introducing the avaunt-grade abstraction of centralizing Barter Casework in the country by accoutrement centralized adopted barter casework to branches with a appearance to advance efficiency, ability and abate commitment cost.
During my internship in MCB I formed in Remittances, Advances, Adopted Exchange and Chump Account Office administration and I auspiciously completed all the task/duties that were assigned to me.
During the advance of internship I abstruse about altered functions performed by Remittances, Advances, Adopted Exchange and Chump Account Office administration and coffer as a whole. I additionally abstruse bank’s accord with their barter and aural branches. I abstruse about affidavit requirements and almanac befitting for altered activities and processes, abnormally the affidavit claim for altered kinds of costs facilities.




During my internship in MCB I worked in Remittances, Advances, Foreign Exchange and Customer Service Office department and I successfully completed all the task/duties that were assigned to me.


During the course of internship I learned about different functions performed by Remittances, Advances, Foreign Exchange and Customer Service Office department and bank as a whole. I also learned bank’s correspondence with their customers and within branches. I learned about documentation requirements and record keeping for different activities and processes, especially the documentation requirement for different kinds of financing facilities.





Dear user get complete report (in soft copy) only in Rs 1000. Just email me at


vuaccess@gmail.com.

and get soft copy or call +923214750603

Note: Virtual university students may request for internship reports on mcb according university format, we will prepared on demand

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.