02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Widgets

INTERNSHIP REPORT ON SECP 2016


My internship angle was accustomed in June 2003 on the abode of our administering of Admin Sciences Quaid-I-Azam University, Islamabad. My internship was remained with the administering of SECP. I abutting Islamabad Banal Barter on July 2, 2016.
During my Internship I formed in three accommodation of SECP. During my internship I learnt a lot. I formed in Antithesis Bazaar Division, Abutment Casework Division, and specialized companies (Non Banking accounts companies).
The aboriginal affiliate includes authoritative blueprint and some basal admonition about Antithesis and Barter Agency of Pakistan.
I formed for two and bisected weeks in SM division. During this aeon I was associated with Mr. Murtaza who works in a Brokers and Allocation wing. While alive with him I got adeptness about rules and regulations for brokers and registration. The basal rules and regulations for brokers and abettor allocation are included in the affiliate of SM Division. This affiliate holds basal admonition about alive of this assay and the admonition about Banal Exchange.
I formed for two and bisected weeks in SC Division. During this aeon I learnt about Modarbas and non-banking accounts companies. The affiliate of SC assay includes admonition about all NBFCs, Modarbas and additionally rules apropos to these companies. The final allocation includes the assay assignment on which I was accustomed a adventitious to work.
I additionally formed in SS Division. This administering deals with accounts and accounts wing, animal adeptness wing, and administering wing. The affiliate of SS Assay includes some basal admonition about alive of this department.
In the end based aloft my break at that accurate alignment some apprehensive suggestions accept been accustomed as well


Dear user get complete report (in soft copy) only in Rs 1000. Just email me at vuaccess@gmail.com.


SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.