02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Widgets

MKTI619:Internship Report-NBP

MKTI619:Internship Report on National Bank of Pakistan

Executive Summary

I have prepared this report after my internship which was the compulsory part of MBA degree. In this report I mentioned that what I learned in NBP Model Town branch during my internship.


In this report I gave the history of NBP, its Board of Directors, audit committee and bankers. Further I mention in this report that what is the mission, vision, Objectives, Functions, Product Line of NBP. I noted in this report that how many number of employees are in NBP and which are its main offices.

After that I noted my internship program in this report. In this report I mention in which departments I worked and got practical experience. There are nine departments in Model Town Branch of NBP in which I got training e.g.

• Accounts Department

• Credit Department

• Account Opening Department

• Remittance Department

• Clearing Department

• Human resources Department



After that I noted down the critical analysis of NBP Model Town Branch. I celebrated down the problems which I observe in this branch during my internship. After that SWOT Analysis of NBP in business sector is mentioned in this report. Then in the end I have noted down the conclusion and some recommendations for improvement of the working of NBP.

Dear Students We are Professional for writing MKTI619 Internship Report on NBP. We will prepare your report on Demand with 100 % Pass Guarantee. Simply write us and place your order
 
For Contact Visit this Page Click Here

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

1 comment:

  1. i nead marketing internship report on national bank of pakistan...........contct me 03336122299..............m firdous muzaffar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.