02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Widgets

FINI619-Internship Report on MCB-finance



FINI619-Internship Report-Finance on MCB

 Dedication


I dedicate all my efforts and struggle of educational life to my beloved parents who support assist and guide me throughout my educational life, without them I am meaningless. Further I dedicate the work of this report to my respectable and honorable teachers who teach me support me and develop my Personality as a competent professional.
Acknowledgement
First of all I thank Allah, who is the holder of my breaths, without his order nothing is possible.
Executive Summary

MCB is one of the leading banks of Pakistan with a deposit base of Rs. 368 Billion and total assets over Rs.500 Billion. Incorporated in 1947, MCB soon earned the reputation of a solid and conservative financial institution managed by expatriate executives. In 1974, MCB was nationalized along with all other private sector banks. MCB bank is doing the day and night struggle to achieve its purposes. It tries to control its expenses and increase its efficiency and effectiveness. It is introducing the innovative concept of centralized foreign trade services to branches with a view to improve efficiency, expertise and reduce delivery cost.Report is based on my seven weeks internship program in Muslim Commercial Bank. The methodology for collection of data is primary as well as secondary data. The biggest source of information is my personal experience.
Report is divided into different sections. 1st section is the sector in which MCB falls according to current scenario; in 2nd section I have discussed overview, history, vision, mission, core values, Nature of business& volume, product line, competitor & comments.



I am highly thankful to my respectable teachers and friends and family members who were my supporter throughout my educational career, further I thank all the employees of the branch MCB bank Limited, where I have done my internship.


I have set light, an ever-burning flame of gratitude and deep sense of obligation to my honorable teachers of Department of Business Management Sciences for their valuable guidance, constructive criticism and inspiring attitude during my studies. I appreciate and thanks to all the member of the faculty. Besides, this internship program makes me realize the value of working together as a team and as a new experience in working environment, which challenges us every minute. Not forget, great appreciation go to the rest of MCB’s staff that helped me from time to time during the project. The whole program really brought us together to appreciate the true value of friendship and respect of each other.


Last words are lacking to express my feelings and indebtedness to my affectionate Family and Friends for their love, appreciations, which always stand by me mentally and spiritually during all years of my study.


During my internship at MCB, I worked in remittance, advances, cash, deposits, customer service office department and I successfully completed all the tasks/duties that were assigned to me. I also performed different functions in all departments as a whole.




3rd I have discussed bank senior management & Branches networks. In 4th section I have discussed the plan of my internship in which I mention the branch and the departments where I did internship. 5th section is about the training program which shows the operations of the departments and the details of the tasks which I have performed during my internship. 6th section is about Ratio Analysis. 7th section is about Finance & Accounts I worked in different sections of Finance & Accounts Department of MCB. All the sections play vital role in the smooth working of the employees.




During my internship I go through all sections. The concepts I studied in MBA with specialization in Finance is now clear. In the 8th Future prospects of MCB and in last I give conclusion and recommendation that is about what I learn in the internship in this I have discussed my duties, new knowledge acquired, and problem at last how this experience will effect on my career.

 
Dear Students
 
We are professional for writing Virtual university Internship Report on demand, if you desired we will prepare your Report, then you may contact us.  
Contact Us
 

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.