02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Widgets

HRMI619-INTERNSHIP REPORT-SCB

HRMI619-Internship Report on Standard Chartered Bank
Executive Summary:

The main purpose of doing internship is to getting practical and professional knowledge. Virtual university has given me task, do internship in any organization. For the sake university requirement I decided to get practical knowledge and select SCB at Okara Cantt branch.  The aim behind internship in HRM was to looking for good hand on experience in the practical field with an SCB knowledge, during my professional experience and to amass relevant and value SCB information to pile up internship on SCB at Okara Cantt Branch. Obliviously this opportunity SCB the students to use the management techniques and find the possible solution of management problems faced by the organization. This report is going to present you my sex Weak internship program in SCB. Data have been collected through Primary sources and secondary sources. The biggest source of information is my personal experience, learning which has been got during stay in branch.  Report is divided into different Portion, my first portion is the Sector which SCB falls according to current scenario, and in the 2nd Portion I have discussed overview, history, vision, mission, and core values, Nature of the organization, SCB Product lines, and its competitor’s information. In the 3rd portion I have discussed about SCB senior management and branch networks, necessary comments have also been writing over the SCB management structure.  The next portion is very Vital portion of my report and it my Training program which shows the where I did internship, departments operation and detail of the tasks which I have performed during stay in branch. Another important portion of my report is HRM function, readers will be SCB to study the all about SCB HRM function, HR practice regarding to job satisfaction, employee satisfaction, SCB present HRM policies, rules and regulation. After this portion, report show you another important portion, that will consist on Critical analysis, where I have wrote about some theoretically analysis according to my true observation. Last portion of my report is SWOT, Conclusion and recommendation. After true finding, core result, I have also suggested some necessary recommendation to SCB for improve such highlighted areas


Dear Students We are expert for Writing Virtual university Internship, if you wish we will prepare your Report then simply Contact us, We will response you with in 24 hours.

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 $type={blogger}:

Thank you for your visit.