02 09 44
Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Widgets

MKTI619 Internship Report-Marketing-Askari Bank

MKTI619 Internship Report on Askari Bank

Internship is a fundamental part for achievement of this course. The main cause is to have a practical experience. Definitely it provides a student to get a sensible experience and give interior view of the organization selected. Because during internship students come to practical knowledge. So Virtual University has given me job to learn practical work. So I have also done my internship in Askari Bank Chakwal. I got useful experience and to get habituated with the ways to live in the organizational environment which is considerably different from the educational environment. This internship report consists of profile of the banking sector (industry), its origin, the functioning, how the banks are classified on the based on function, ownership etc and the trends being followed in the industry. Besides the above mentioned this report is alert on Askari Bank and to be more accurate it discusses the inner details of the bank situated in Branch. Askari Bank origin and its system in Pakistan are also discussed in the report. Askari Bank came to Pakistan and gave banking sector a new horizon; today Askari Bank has place firm foot in the industry. I did my internship at the Askari Bank, with a vision to be the foremost organizations working locally & internationally that provides the whole variety of financial services to all segments less than one roof the bank started its operations during April 1992. The report further guides through the department and working of the general banking. The activities taking place in the bank, the various products of banking are discussed in the report. A main portion of the report is constant towards explaining and describing the tasks that I performed or that I observed during my internship period, in the training programme I have write my task that I perform in various Deptt in Askari bank according to virtual university of Pakistan instruction. You will see in the next coming pages this report will also show you that report has also covered various vital analyses of the Askari bank, like Ratio analysis of the Askari bank balance sheet and profit loss as per university format. After ratio analysis this report also has the askari bank (industry analysis and its interruption) as per university instruction. In the next Portion I have also highlighted future prospective of the Askari bank according to my observation and market situation. After these portion you could read fully my result in the conclusion portion. So in the last that is major portion I have also written some recommendation and suggestion for Askari bank according to my observation


I believe that this report will provide some very important information regarding my departments (Account opening department, foreign trade department, car finance department and accounts department).

 
Dear Students We are Professional for Writing Virtual University Internship Reports, if you wish, we will prepare your report on Demand then simply Contact us.
 
Visit this page for further detail Please see this page.
Click here

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

1 comment:

  1. thanks for benefitting the lazy working students.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit.